Thursday, June 04, 2015

Forget It Sippican. It's Internettown

Evelyn Mulwray: Tell me, Mr. Sippican: Does this often happen to you?

Sippican: What's that?

Evelyn Mulwray: Well, I'm judging only on the basis of one afternoon and an evening, but, uh, if this is how you go about your blogging, I'd say you'd be lucky to, uh, get through a whole day.

Sippican: Actually, this hasn't happened to me for a long time.

Evelyn Mulwray: When was the last time?

Sippican: Why?

Evelyn Mulwray: It's an innocent question.

Sippican: In Internettown.

Evelyn Mulwray: What were you doing there?

Sippican: Blogging for nothing.

Evelyn Mulwray: Doing what?

Sippican: As little as possible.

Evelyn Mulwray: The Internet gives their men advice like that?

Sippican: They do in Internettown.


Anonymous said...

I had no comment upon seeing video until...I saw the blurb, advertisement/poll whatever...about "Should Marijuana be Legalized?". After having viewed that video...OK, part of the video...I say yes, dammit. If we must live in world of those video than I want...nay...I must be stoned.


Larry Geiger said...

Dude! Sometimes you nail something so clearly there is no way to misunderstand. And then... You post something like this. I have no idea what that was all about (video or conversations with Evelyn). Anyway, have fun!

Sam L. said...

My semi-professional opinion is that there is no cure for this, and no medication will relieve these symptoms, but they may actually be good for you, or not harmful, just irritating, and we'll all get over it.