Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015 Wishes From Unorganized Hancock

The Sippican Clan hates Christmas in October. We don't like going to the Walmart to look for warm gloves in late January only to find flip flops and bathing suits because winter clothes are two seasons ago in retail. But we must make adjustments for the wants and needs of the Intertunnel.

You didn't know the Intertunnel has wants and needs? You must be new around here. The Interwebs is a bunny-boiling girlfriend on the side, and don't you forget it: Well, what am I supposed to do? You won't answer my spam, you change your URL. I mean, I'm not gonna be ignored, Dan!

There's an arms race for attention on these here Intertunnels that makes Christmas sales held two weeks before Thanksgiving a mere bagatelle. If Unorganized Hancock doesn't put out their jaw-dropping, magnificent Valentine's Day 2015 wish to all their faithful supporters at least four days early, by Thursday BuzzFeed will be running Top 10 Places to Vomit on Saint Patrick's Day listicles, and the kids will be ignored.

So accept this heartfelt token of unorganized affection from my Heir and my Spare. Tell a friend, paste it onto your webpage, slam into your Facefriends account, or mash it into your Jitter feed. We can make this the official Valentine's Day 2015 wish of the Intertunnel if everyone taps their Crocs together three times and makes a wish.

[Update: Many thanks to the relentlessly pleasant Kathleen M. in the Nutmeg State for her generous support for the boys via our TipJar. It is much appreciated]
[Additional Update: Many thanks to longtime friend and supporter of Unorganized Hancock Dave R. from California for his generous donation to the boys' TipJar. It's greatly appreciated]


Thud said...

The lads go from strength to strength, a lorra Liverpool in that sound.

Leslie said...

OOoo, sexy harmonies..very nice. I will share on the 14th. Much love, boys!

benjaminthomas said...

The Heir's singing gets better and better. The Spare's drumming ... well, we don't want him to get a big head.

Oh, and Grace Kelly. Mmmmm.


RonF said...

"Top 10 Places to Vomit on Saint Patrick's Day"

A few years ago it was "My Sister-In-Law's House". She's almost forgiven me.

Sam L. said...

Them boys are a caution. Cute, but cautions. I think they beat the Buggle's version. Better video, fer sher.

Joan of Argghh! said...


This was the best ever. And I'll be sure to share it far as my reach will reach.

Excellent stuff.

Joan of Argghh! said...

It takes a lot to make me fire up the ol' blog, but your heirs are totes worth the trouble. Again, well done!

Gringo said...

Well done by the Heir and the Spare,and right around the 50th anniversary of the Beatles' first appearance on the Ed Sullivan show.
I liked the drum roll.

walt reed said...

Fab !

julie said...

I was going to say something, but then I clicked the link to Zombocom and now I seem to be missing a day. But I sure feel like I can do anything!

Anyway, well done yet again, lads.

SippicanCottage said...

Hi Thud- Many thanks. Every time we post a Beatles song, we think of you and your lovely family of Liverpudlians!

Hi Leslie- Thanks. I wondered if the casual listener would realize what the boys are accomplishing in these videos now. The Heir sang all the parts. Good guitar playing, too.

Hi Benjamin - You noticed the new things too, I see. Many thanks!

Hi Ron- I thought it would be the Union in Franklin. I'm one of the only people in history to be thrown out of there.

Hi Sam - Many thanks. You really are a peach.

Hi Joan- I don't know if you're the most perceptive person that reads this blog, because I'm not that perceptive. But it's possible. Many thanks for your constant support.

Hi Gringo- Thanks. I watched the Beatles on Ed Sullivan wearing footie pajamas. Me, not Ed or the Beatles I mean.

Hi Walt- Many thanks. The Beaverly Brothers strike again!

Hi Julie- I've spent many a happy hour on It's relaxing.

Ray V. said...

I received my "Thank you" note today from the band. It's nice to know that with all the snow, the mail still got out of Maine….best wishes from SC & "Rock-on"

Anonymous said...

Well that was amazing and an evolution I've been long awaiting.
The quality of musicianship is no longer a surprise but such progress in the vocals!
Congrats guys on this wonderful treat