Friday, June 08, 2012

***Ring*** Hello, Pet Sematary Property Management. Sippican Speaking

My friend Gerard at American Digest sent me this video, figuring Zombie Ammo would be right up my alley.



Now, that might seem OK to an ink-stained wretch like Gerard. But of course, Project Management is my forte. One never works on a piecework, retail level when wholesale rates and production processes are available. And remember, "land-clearing" means exactly what it says; no more, no less.


As always, remember kids: Let the machine do the work.

2 comments:

vanderleun said...

Just the thing for efficiently taking out those Zombie speed bumps in the underbrush.

Casey Klahn said...

I get the feeling you don't believe in Zombies, Sipp. Since you live in the land of Dark Shadows, I'd think the reverse would be the case.