Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'd Like My Own Personal Blimp, Please

Ah, great to see the Boston Globe has decided to quit the newspaper business and attempt the "Garrison Keillor-on-Seconals-and-bourbon-NPR-style-mumbling-over-grainy-video" method of disseminating information. It's the wave of the future, I hear.

Anyway, the makers of the object of my desire, Skyacht, who seem about as organized, efficient, and businesslike as rodeo clowns, say they'd be nifty for "such things as eco-tourism and forest canopy research".

I was thinking more of looming over my adversaries and tormentors and mercilessly raining fire and death and destruction down on them from the heavens like some crazed Jupiter, accompanied by a cadre of leggy henchwomen in leather Mrs. Peel jumpsuits.

Did I just say that out loud? I meant I want one for eco-tourism. No, really.


Sixty Grit said...

Wait, the Boston Globe was in the newspaper business?

Casey Klahn said...

How many cows will have to die for those Mrs. Peel jumpsuits? Just wonderin'...not really.

Glynn said...

I loved Emma Peel. She was even cooler than John Steed.

John Lien said...

Death by flying Mrs. Peels from Above. I could think of worse ways to go.

You would need steampunk goggles.

Philip said...

The control system might show promise.

xoxoxoBruce said...

"...leggy henchwomen in leather Mrs. Peel jumpsuits."

"How many cows will have to die for those Mrs. Peel jumpsuits?"

Who cares! Bwahahahahahaha (maniacal laughter)