Friday, February 25, 2011

Pawn Stars -- Hound Dog Taylor And The Houserockers

Theodore Roosevelt Taylor, a couple of friends, and twenty dollars' worth of equipment. Let's see you do more with more, never mind less.

"When I die, they’ll say ‘he couldn’t play shit, but he sure made it sound good!"

By the way; he had six fingers on each hand.


Johnny Glendale said...

How is it I never heard of him? Great find, although six fingers is cheating.

John Lien said...

I was checking the video closely to see if the slide was on his extra finger which would have been cool. Then I clicked the link and saw that his extra finger wasn't very useful. I thought he was pretty good but my friend, Inigo, can't stand him. I mean, he really hates him. Go figure.

Johnny Glendale said...

Inigo Montoya, I assume?

Jetboy & My Dog Skip said...

Hound Dog sure enjoyed what he was doing and that's what makes his performance so good. Thanks for sharing, Jb