Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Dewey Decibel System

Rodrigo and Gabriela


William Cook said...

Sipp--Most phenomenal. That took forever to make--stop action animation blows me away. Here's another one that I've found. What do you think?


SippicanCottage said...


John P. said...

Why does this remind me of defrag?

Dinah said...

I think I could easily watch this daily! What fun and what time involved!

You say folks steer you to all sorts of odd stuff so how 'bout this? The Bozeman paper publishes the most delightful police reports ever! A friend who would spend time in that territory would send me newspaper clippings of these reports and they have been utilized in the fun mystery novels of Jamie Harrison situated in a fictional Livingston (she's the daughter of Jim Harrison).

A good book of short stories could be written based on a week's worth of these antics. I was especially taken a couple weeks ago by the woman who called the police over several nights because she maintained the mouse tracks she found on her porch resulted from someone letting mice free there.