Saturday, January 22, 2011

"I Don't Know How To Say What I Mean To Say, Other Than To Say That Was Beautiful, And I'm Glad You Wrote It "

Winter in America, at the Rightnetwork.

I don't know how to say what I mean to say, either, but they won't pay me unless I give it a shot. Anyway, people are generous to me, even with their praise, and I'm grateful for it.


Jewel said...

It was a beautiful piece, Sip. You're worthy of your wages and praises.

JAL said...

Like Jewel.

I actually got teary when I read it to my husband this morning.


teresa said...

What Jewel said! Thanks for the headline comment thingie, and for the spot for Aroostook Beauty on your sidebar.

Been re-reading Kenneth Roberts books "Arundel", "Rabble in Arms", "The Lively Lady" Wondeful, really worth the read, all of them. Your eldest boy might enjoy them. Great for teaching history.