Pages

Friday, October 08, 2010

My Other Thing. No, Not That One. The Other One. No, Not That Other One; The Other, Other One.

The latest installment of the Maine Family Robinson is now up over at Rightnetwork, called  Who Caused The Housing Bubble?

It's a trick question, of course. There was no housing bubble. Regular Sippican Cottage readers get bonus inside information: I took the picture of the magnificent house gone to seed appended to the essay, and that house isn't inexpensive -- it's free, if you'll just move it. But that's a story for another time.

3 comments:

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Your real name is Mr. Blanding, isn't it?

Jean said...

Sense and sensibility.

(Mr. Blanding...what a great movie!)

Daphne said...

Bread and butter money. I didn't taste a stitch of your wide heart, brilliant mind or wordsmith's passionate skill in that piece.

Maybe I shouldn't. I love you still.