Friday, October 22, 2010

Buy, Mortimer, Buy!

The Maine Family Robinson rolls on at the Rightnetwork: Buy, Mortimer, Buy!

And leave a comment or two or fourteen over there, too. Lets the management know I'm more popular than a gynecologist with warm hands. 

The house in the picture is still for sale, if you want to be my neighbor. Won't you be mine?


Andy said...

Everyone on the internet tells me I'm supposed to hate the management. And because they all hunt the great bison for food, have built a house from the ground up for every member of their families, and keep a journeyman electrician's license in 17 states, I really want to believe them.

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy said...

I'm making a mess of your place - had a pesky duplicate comment thing happen, and tried to clean it up.