Sunday, February 10, 2008

On Sundays, I Train For The Olympics

We'll resume our Bataan Windowbox March tomorrow. I take Sundays off to continue my ongoing training for the Olympics. The Olympics, being organized largely by narrowminded foreigners, does not yet recognize my event - pie eating- but when the walls of pastry discrimination come tumbling down, I'll be ready. Just like this guy. We're just ahead of the curve, is all.


thud said...

you had better train hard...I represent england in steak and kidney pie eating!

Ruth Anne Adams said...

I thought it was the Great Salt March to the Window.

As a former gymast, I find that video hilarious!

SippicanCottage said...

Thud- I thought only Gussie Finknottle liked steak and kidney pie.

Ruth Anne- A certain flexiblity comes in handy in the legal profession, so your training didn't go to waste.