Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm The Only Person Working On Labor Day

Well, I've got some sort of browser problem. It's harshing my mellow. Sometimes I wish the Apple cultists were right, and Bill Gates was trying to take over the world, and he actually would, and everything softwarish would talk to each other on the internet and in my desktop. The rest of the time I stick needles in a doll that looks like him. All that keeps me busy.

Hey, the lovely and talented Amba at Ambivablog is talking about me again. Don't believe her for a minute, though; I'm not a patch on her old man Jacques. Can I get away with everybody reading that old post, and let me make tables today? Hope so.

Besides; my resume is on the internet, if you know where to look. Note: it might not be entirely accurate.

No comments: